Position Title: Partnership Acquisition Officer
Description: The main responsibility of the Partnership Acquisition Officer is to engage all universities in Cambodia and other institutions to connect with Sala Platform as our partner to allow students can access to the school information portal and enrollment purposes.
- Actively approach and hunt new leads via the various website, mobile app, referral networking and connection.
- Perform proactive calling to ensure the target of 15 reached calls per day
- Making Appointment with potential pipelines to present about SALA’s solution and partnership
- Negotiation with potential partners in terms of the fees and other terms condition
- Prepare partnership agreement and submit to partner for review
- Collect school and university information such as enrollment information, pricing, promotion
- Assist partners to set up their accounts on the Sala platform
- Keep on track and follow up with all existing pipelines to get the partnership agreement signed
- Actively communicate and response to partner via email and other social media channel
- Ability to diagnose customer’s challenges and propose the school management system base on their structure
- Assist and organize the webinar for Sala as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as sale in B2B or partnership / merchant acquisition
- Fresh graduated are also encouraged to applied
- Experience working in Dean or Any department in university is a plus
- Ability to influence other and result-oriented person
- High commitment and passion in promoting community base
- Great communication and negotiation
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and proactive person with can-do-attitude
- Good at arrangement and follow up
- Very good in English communication both written and spoken
- Full time.
- Long term contract.
- Negotiable salary.
How to apply
If you are looking for a job that gives you a real potential to develop yourself, for an important goal with a societal purpose, and with people from different backgrounds, grab your chance! Send us your CV and portfolio before July 14th, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 098 433 831/012 433 831 in case you have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sala!