As our Marketing Intern, you will be supporting the marketing executive with providing ideas for content marketing, creating artwork, and managing social media.
Overall, you are the driving force behind Sala's marketing efforts, drawing an ever-increasing audience and supporting the marketing lead/team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upload Article and Content to Website
- Executive plan and activity for offline marketing
- Assist the Manager with the development of project plans and creative briefs as needed
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Assists other team members with special projects, as needed
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities
- Knowledge in brand strategy & creative execution
- Strong integrity and moral values
- Multitask & ability to prioritize
- Maintenance of strong internal & external relationships
- Good written communication skills
- Being organized and proactive
- Knowledge in Microsoft suite
- English and Khmer speaking
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract
- Negotiable Salary
How to apply
If you are looking for a job that gives you a real potential to develop yourself, for an important goal with a societal purpose, and with people from different backgrounds, grab your chance! Send us your CV and portfolio before July 14th, 2022 to email@example.com or call 098 433 831/012 433 831 in case you have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sala!