As a data entry, you enter information into a database and ensure that your data collection sources are accurate. You will support our growth and development strategy by closely working with our Growth Team and university. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent attention to detail and computer skills for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and data sorting
- Communicate effectively with the growth and development team to understand what we need from each University
- Contact each school to get additional information
- Insert and update information on the Sala.co website
- Translate the information into both Languages (Khmer and English)
- Be able to collect data externally and internally
- Currently enrolled or At least year Years 2 Students or Freshmen related in any field
- Computer competences
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Data Sorting
- Being able to handle the big amount of data
- Multitask & ability to prioritize
- Good written communication skills
- Being organized and proactive
- Working Remotely
- Negotiable Salary
- Encourage students who live in Provinces
How to apply
If you are looking for a job that gives you a real potential to develop yourself, for an important goal with a societal purpose, and with people from different backgrounds, grab your chance! Send us your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 098 433 831/012 433 831 in case you have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sala!