What do you think of first when you heard "study medicine"
August 24, 2021
What do you think of first when you heard "study medicine” ?
Most people will think first is "salary", which is often said, "After graduating from medical school, you can earn a lot of money, there is no lacking of money!" Of course, it is not bad to think like that, but if you think only for this reason that you expect, I would advise you to take another career or study another skill.
This reason may be true, but not up to 100 percent, because each year medical subjects spend thousands of dollars on study, buy of materials, books and also need to study extra class and especially spend many years to study such as Medicine 8 years, 7 years of Dentistry, 5 years of Pharmacy, 4 years of Nursing, 3 years of Laboratory and 3 years of Midwifery.
This is just a brief description of the expenses for who had the mindset think that medical skill can earn a lot of money, I think it is appropriate for them to be able to earn a lot of money. But on the contrary, it is not what you think, and the mindset that think about money it is not in the decision of medical students or doctors anymore.
If you want to study medicine, you can ask some of the following questions before deciding
Are you the type of Smart Nerd who likes to work hard to learn and understand difficult things?
- Are you interested in the human body, human limbs, how it works and how work-related diseases?
- Are you willing to give up or reduce your youth age? (Not just learning is called learning)
We encourage to student who love health sector to study hard, be willing to help and prepare for the upcoming exams. Young people are the pillars of youth who continue to promote the health sector and contribute to the development of the health sector to another level
For 12th grade students who want to study this skill, you should study and understand some subjects as basis for preparing for the entrance exam including ៖
- 📍 Mathematics
- 📍 Chemistry
- 📍 Biology
On the other hand, there are also subjects for basic knowledge, including:
- 📍 Civics
- 📍 Foreign languages
Universities that teach health include
- 📍 University of Health Sciences
- 📍 Health Sciences of R.C.A.F
- 📍 International University
- 📍 University of Puthisastra
- 📍 Norton University
- 📍 Chenlauniversity
- 📍 Life University
- 📍 IU Kampong Chhnang
- 📍 University of Kampong Cham
- 📍 Angkor University
- 📍 Battambang Regional Training Center
- 📍 សាលាមធ្យមសិក្សាសុខាភិបាលភូមិភាគបាត់ដំបង
- 📍 Stung Treng Regional Training Center For Nursing
- 📍 Kampong Cham Regional Training Center of Health
- 📍 Kampot Regional Training Center for Health
- 📍 Asia Institute Science
- 📍 Battambang Institute of Nursing Sciences