Study and Education are essential elements of human life. The boundless continuity of learning is never-ending, as long as life, perseverance and self-confidence remain in line with the modernization of the present and future world.
The dream of every student who aspires to get a quality education and also can help their family, that is why, they seek to study hard.
Find study opportunities and scholarships both locally and abroad.
What is a scholarship?
“Scholarship” We can say that it is an award, an encouragement, an aid, an opportunity manifested through funding, duration of study, free accommodation, where the sponsorship and supply are aimed at orienting the student's education. Any student or individual who has the ability to continue their education at any level.
Which ways that we can find it?
Each year, many scholarships are received from the Royal Government, government institutions or donors in private institutions whose purpose is to support the education of young people, increase human resources for national development and promote education. According to the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Sources that related to scholarships you can find are:
- 📍 Seek for the information at the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- 📍 Follow the Facebook page of (MoEYS Cambodia)
- 📍 Announcements at the embasssies of each country in Cambodia
- 📍 Organizations or associations in the country or abroad
- 📍 Office of study at the university or high school
- 📍 Websites that promote scholarship newa
- 📍 Facebook media, websites, TV, radio, etc.
What should you prepare?
The first thing you all need to do is think about your own desires, “Why take this opportunity?
What are the benefits of being worthy and sacrificing?
Does taking this opportunity suit your abilities or skills?
Does this scholrship have a clear source?
The reason why all of you should ask yourself is to avoid regrets in spending time to study not the right major, talent, all of you can leave this scholarship opportunity to other who is deserved this opportunity.
To look back, what you should all do in preparation are:
- 📍 Striving to get good results, good education is the first thing you need to do
- 📍 Commitment, readiness, planning get the opportunities are one of the most important thing in successfully pursuing a scholarship
- 📍 Exchange ideas with people around you, especially family, seniors who have had that opportunity before
- 📍 Motivation is the important thing that drives our commitment to another level of courage
- 📍 Spend more time to research sources and news about scholarship opportunities
- 📍 Focus on scholarship requirements( personal documentm study documents..)
- 📍 Track the open application date date, selling date, exam date and result announcement date